Friday, October 07, 2011

Friday is Better When There's No Work or School Involved.

For my science class we have to put together a Digital Story about a good place for a science field trip
Friday my science class was canceled so we could go on a science field trip for our class.  A few girls from my class and I went to the Dinosaur Museum by Thanksgiving point.  Life as an education major is tough, let me tell ya.



This is the Notion of Motion Room.  There are some pretty cool things to do in here.



This one was fun.  You spin the vase and it looks like the two "faces" are talking to each
other.






2 comments:

  1. oh this sounds fun. i have next friday off, and though i'm likely to spend it grading/preparing, i cannot wait. going to a museum sounds much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a cool place to see! I wish there was something like that where I am!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...