Monday, October 03, 2011

Conference Weekend

I love conference weekend.  It's so great to get recharged.  And also to be able to spend all day Sunday in PJ's.  I love all day pajama days.

Saturday after conference, my mom and I headed up to IKEA where I finally got a 9x13 pan.  You know you're getting old and all domestic when you get excited about cooking gear.  I finally saw "The Help" this weekend.  So good!  I like the book a lot better, but the movie was really good and I would recommend it if you haven't seen it.  We went to a new theater that was amaaaazing.  The seats were comfy and I got to eat ice cream in the theater. Ya yeah!


Sunday I went back to my house to watch conference.  While I was there, my mom had me cut up some cantaloupe because apparently I'm the designated fruit cutter at my house.  My mom had just bought new knives and while I was cutting it, I cut my thumb.  My mom made fun of me, and then said she would finish.  And then she cut her thumb with the knife too. Ha!  It's really not that funny, because it hurt and took forever to stop bleeding, but it's kinda funny.  

Here are our thumbs wrapped up in a rag because we didn't have any band aids.
Cantaloupe: 2  Mom and Sam: 0



This is Aubrey, sad because we cut our thumbs.  When mine was still bleeding she came over and wanted to see it and then told me it was a good thing there was a doctor in the house.  I asked who it was, and she pointed to herself.  She's so cute :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...