Thursday, August 04, 2011

This Week in Pictures




Top to Bottom, Left to Right:


  • Stuck in traffic. I <3 construction.
  • Went to Ephraim for the weekend.  Played some pool.
  • Ashley gave me a facial.  It was heavenly.
  • My family's dog, Harley.
  • Check out my ghetto glasses.  The side is missing and I haven't gotten new ones yet.  I'm sad because I loved those glasses.  I've gotten three pairs of shades this summer and every single one of them has broke.  I do not have good luck with glasses.
  • Went to Yougurtland with Alli, Ashley, Briar, and Indy.
  • It rained today and the sun was peeking through the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...