Wednesday, August 03, 2011

OOO EEEE UUUUU I look just like Buddy Holly

Briar is leaving to Virginia tonight to go school.  She wanted Yogurtland one final time before she left because I got her addicted, so we met up there after I got off work.  Alli, Ashley, and Indy came too.







I'm gonna miss her.  Thank goodness for Skype.

Also, Weezer is doing a cruise!!! I'm sure I've mentioned this before.  It includes a picture with the band, a concert, lots of other concerts, a question session with Weezer, and all of this takes place on a cruise ship.  OMG. Can life get better than that?  I don't think so.  Contributions to the "Samantha really, really, really wants to go on the Weezer cruise" are greatly appreciated :) Just kidding.  But really . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...