Sunday, August 07, 2011

Sundays at the Sands

Every Sunday I usually head home to visit my family.  Aaaannnnnd to do laundry. I can't wait until I have a washer in dryer in my own house.  That'll be the day.

This Sunday when I went home I discovered my family had new pets.  This time it's ducks.  It's always interesting to come home and see what new pets we have.



My dad didn't have to work today, so Aubrey wrangled him into coloring with her. It's the eyes.  You can't say no to her eyes.


Alli and I played scrabble.  I decided I really suck at the game and am lucky if I can get a word with more than 4 letters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...