Thursday, August 11, 2011

It lives!

A new hard drive and running three restoration discs later, it lives.  My computer is now working again.  I lost everything on it, which was really a bummer, but I'm so glad it's working.  But if it happens again I may drive down to Toshiba head quarters and throw it through their window.



Can anyone else believe that it's already August? I move in a week.  School starts in almost 3 weeks.  Weird!  I'm actually excited for it.  I'm also excited for winter to be here.  I know, i know.  Who am I?  Who wants winter here?  Only crazy people. Ok, maybe not winter. Mostly I want it to be fall.  If it was fall all year long, I would be in heaven.  I am so sick of the heat.  You can always put more on, but you can only take so much off . . .

1 comment:

  1. yay for school. and as much as i love fall i feel like i have not lived my summer dreams of being tan. wait.. all your stuff was lost?? like pictures and everything? im going to cry for you......

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...