Friday, August 12, 2011

Fill in the Blank



1. My most favorite birthday was I was in jr. high, I don't know how old I was turning, but it was me, my mom, and two of my friends, and we went to a haunted corn maze and then went to Denny's for desert and it was a ton of fun.  I remember laughing til my stomach and cheeks hurt.  That's a sign of a good time right there.



2. My worst birthday was a few years ago, my 21st I think, and I had just broken up with my bf the month before and still wasn't over it and I pretty much cried all day.  It sucked.



3. My favorite birthday memory is _all the ones in elementary school where you got to bring a treat for your class and they all sang you happy birthday.  Ok, maybe that's not my favorite, but you don't do that in college, so birthday's aren't as fun anymore.



4. The best birthday present I've ever received was I don't know.  I can't think of a specific one off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure they were all great .



5. The best birthday present I've ever given was I actually don't remember this either.  I always try to get something sentimental and not just a gift card or something, but I don't remember exact things I've gotten people.



6. Birthdays are the best day ever.  I love having one day that's all about the fact that you were born.  It's kind of a cool concept.



7. My favorite age so far has been this age.  The years just keep getting better :)
 
Link up with Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I agree that this year has been wonderful... keep up the positive thinking! Love your blog!

    Just stopping by from FitBF,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...