Thursday, July 21, 2011

This Week.





Top to Bottom, Left to Right:

  • Went camping with Ashley and Brady.
  • Went to lunch at Zupa's with Ashley.  Sort of for her birthday.  Sort of just because Zupa's is good.
  • Had a picnic with my family up the canyon and walked to Bridel Veil Falls.  (I spell Bridel different everytime I write it.  This is because I have no idea how it's spelled and I'm too lazy to google it.)
  • Someone wrote this in cups on the overpass by my house. Love it.
  • My sister's came over and we went swimming and then got Yogurtland. Mmmmm. Yogurtland.
  • Got Chinese food and watched The Office.  I'm convinced that The Office and Chinese food can cure any bad day.
  • Just walking.  Kinda blurry, but kinda cool in an abstract, is that a shoe? or not a shoe? way.
MY OTHER BLOG

I've noticed that a lot of my pictures for my 365 are of what I eat.  You guys probably think I eat a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...