Monday, July 18, 2011

Crazy Birthday Weekend.

July is a crazy birthday month.  My sister's is on the 5th, and then it gets crazy around the middle of the month where there are 4 birthday's in a row.  There's Amberlys and then Ashleys.  Then my brother Isaacs and then my dads.  That's a lot of cake and ice cream in the month of July.

Sunday my family wanted to celebrate Isaac and my dad's birthday, so we went up the canyon and had a picnik and just hung out.  We went to Vivian Park and then walked to Bridel Veil Falls.  When I was editing these, I was feeling some black and white, hence the black and white pictures.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...