Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Favorite Small Town

Yesterday night, Ashley and I headed down to Ephraim to visit our friend Kiley.  It was so great.  I really miss living in that town.  Then I remember there is a Target 10 minutes from where I live, and I don't miss living there so bad.  But it's great to visit.

On the way there is a landmark statue thingy (I am totally drawing a blank as to what they are called) but me and Ashley, sorta as a joke, sorta out of curiosity, stopped and took a picture by it a few years ago when we were going to Snow college.  On the way down there yesterday, Ashley pulled over and we took another picture there because we're cool like that.



Yeah, this is when we set up the self timer and didn't look before hand what it was taking a picture of. Fail.





 When we got there, we had Kiley meet us at Roy's (always Fat Jacks in my heart) and we got dinner.  Mmmmm. It was so amazingly delicious.



Then we walked around Snow College. I miss that place.





Ok, this house isn't on Snow campus, but it's my favorite house in Ephraim.  I just like it.








There was lots of talking and laughing.  We went later to get shaved ice that was also amazing because they put the cream on it.




Then we went to Kiley's house where me and Kiley played an intense game of air hockey. Which I won. Ya yeah! I was down by 4 with 4 minutes left and I totally made an underdog comeback. Then the game was tied 16 to 16 and the timer went off for the end of the game so we decided that the next score was going to win. And I scored.  It was awesome, I just have to say.

We also played pool.  Well, Ashley and Kiley played pool.  I watched.






This was the scenery on the ride home.  Isn't it beautiful?  


Well, needless to say, it was a great weekend.

(Photo credit: Ashley took some of these pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...