Saturday, July 30, 2011

3 amigos soon to be reunited.

The worst thing about having to wake up early most days of the week is that on days that I don't have to wake up early, I do anyways.  It's rather annoying. Although, it is nice to be lying in bed and not have to get out.

This week has been a good week.  Worked.  Hung out with my sisters at the Nickelcity.  Went running up the canyon and increased my run to 5 miles (i'm slowly getting to half marathon status. slowly). Went to Texas Road House with Amberly.  Saw Crazy Stupid Love with my sister, and saw an old friend I hadn't seen for about 3 years.

I am very excited for today. Today I am headed down to Ephraim with Ashley.  I know, i know.  If you live in Utah you're probably thinking, "Why the heck are you excited to go to Ephraim?"  There are three reasons.

Reason number one: Fat Jacks Pizza!!! Ok, it's Roy's now, but it will always be Fat Jacks in my heart.  If you haven't tried this pizza, you haven't lived.  It's that good.

Reason number two:  I'll be visiting my old stomping ground.  My Alma Mater, if you will.  I graduated from Snow College, and that little town holds a lot of memories.

Reason number three:  This is the most important reason.  I get to see Kiley! I am so excited to see her! I don't get to see her that much, and I love when all three of us get to together.

We always pretended we hated each other.  I have no idea why we did that.  We really didn't.

I really love this picture.

Typical. Me doing retarded face, Kiley doing cheesy face, Ashley doing kissey face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...