Monday, June 20, 2011

"Well, there's the usual things: flowers... chocolates... promises you don't intend to keep..."

Can I just tell you how much I love Disney movies?  I love them.  So much.  I ordered Beauty and the Beast a couple weeks ago, and it came today.  I'm watching it as I type this.  Ugh, Gaston, get over yourself.  I also got I Am Sam.  That is another great movie that if you haven't seen I HIGHLY recommend.  That was capital and in italiacs, so you pretty much need to see it.  You won't regret it.


Today after work, me and my friend Syretta headed up the canyon for a little photoshoot.  I somehow talked her into letting me practice my picture-taking skills on her.  (I really can't wait until I can get a Digital SLR).  It was a lot of fun.  She is so beautiful, inside and out, and we had a good time taking pictures.  Afterwords we went and got Cafe Rio (mmm, so good) and I helped her with her blog. 

Here are some of my favorites from today:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...