Sunday, June 19, 2011

This Weekend.

We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday instead of Sunday because my dad had to work on Sunday.  We had a BBQ in the backyard and just chilled as a family.


I really wish this picture wasn't blurry.  It's Aubrey showing me she now knows how to tie her shoe.  I love that her socks are pulled up to her knees.


Just chilling in the backyard.


This is the card Aubrey got for dad. 



The other kid card consisted of telling him how much he stunk when he went to the bathroom, ha.  Aubrey's was nicer, that's for sure.


Mmmmm food.  My dad asked if I got all the olives in the bowl.  I admit, I was strategically scooping.  What can I say, I like olives.



I'm so jealous of his freckles.  They are so cute.



My mom was hang drying some of Aubrey's church dresses and I noticed that her Snow White princess dress was one of the dresses hanging there.  She's a princess at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...