Monday, June 06, 2011

The Time I Took Some Pictures.

I always do a ton of pictures, but today is especially picture heavy, so bewarned . . .

My sister is starting high school next year (weird), and one of her friends is going to a different high school than the rest of them, so they wanted to get pictures taken of them.  So, being the nice, kind, generous, enter more adjectives here sister that I am, I took them.  It was actually a lot of fun.  There is a really cool location by my house and the Railroad museum.  There were a lot of photographers there that day.  I felt slightly lame with my sister's point and shoot taking the pictures, but it's actually a pretty good little camera.


















My sister Briar tagged along and I shot some of her too.  I can't decide whether I like the first one in color or black and white better.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...