Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Don't Sit Down Cause I've Moved Your Chair

On Tuesday, Brady and I went to The Vaccines and Arctic Monkey's.  It was pretty dang awesome, and they had the coolest accents ever.  Doesn't everything sound better when it's said in an accent?  It was at In The Venue, so my spot was a lot better than at U2 (which I am having withdrawals over, by the way). 

The Vaccines opened, and I loved watching the Bass player because I'm pretty sure he was in his own little world and had no idea what was going on.  He is the blonde guy on the far right in the picture below.




We got a spot up on the balcony, so we had a pretty good view of the stage.  It was pretty entertaining people watching up on the balcony.


Then the Arctic Monkey's came out.  Yay!



1 comment:

  1. amazing pics sis!!!
    glad you two had fun.
    i heart in the venue.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...