1. I am the oldest of 8 kids. This means I'm good at bossing people around. Ha, just kidding. But a little bit I am . . .
2. I hate peas. With a passion. I will not eat them. Even if they are in fried rice, I pick them out. But, I like sugar snap peas in the pod.
3. I don't like to drive. I will, but if someone else wants to I'll gladly let them.
4. Whenever I go shopping for clothes I bite my nails. I think it's because I feel a little bad about buying yet another shirt that I really don't need.
5. I've used the same body wash for the past 2 years, and I don't think I'll ever change. Unless they cancel it, but that would be a very sad day. It's the Softsoap Pomegranate & Mango. I could eat myself.
6. I once sprained one ankle and broke the other one at the same time. That's a talented klutz. It wasn't even a cool story. I was just a klutz.
7. My favorite Disney princess/movie used to be Ariel from The Little Mermaid but now it's Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
8. My favorite smell is clean clothes. I always put a little extra soap in the wash to get the smell stronger.
9. I prefer cold weather over warm weather. I could rather be cold then hot. You can only take so much off . . .
10. I do not own any pink clothing. I have a couple shirts that have a little pink in them, but nothing that is pink.