Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What I'm Listening To

I've been obsessed with these songs lately:

Was It Something I Said -- Brandon Flowers
How -- Maroon 5
Viva Las Vegas -- Elvis Presley
Elevation -- U2
The Joker -- Steve Miller Band
Help -- The Beatles
Immortal -- Evanescence
With or Without You -- U2
Bad Sun -- The Bravery
Breathe -- Taylor Swift
Don't You Wanna Stay -- Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson

Ah, so good!  You should check them out if you have a minute.

I got my hair cut today.  I got bangs. Ah! I don't know how I feel about them because I am not used to them.  I've always had bangs, but recently they had been growing out so it was pretty much like I didn't have them because they were so longs.  This time I got straight across bangs.  It's weird!  For the most part I've pulled them to the side.  I just need to get used to them, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...