Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Monday

I don't get to see my friend Kiley a lot because she lives an hour or so away, but yesterday she came down and we (Kiley, Ashley and me) got to hang out and catch up.  It was so much fun!  I love hanging out with those two, and it always brings back so many memories of Snow college and the good ole days. Kiley and I chilled at my apartment for awhile and then walked around the mall.  We met Ashley at Olive Garden and got dinner, and then came back and chilled at my apartment together.  I love the friends you can not see for awhile, but when you get together it's like no time has passed.


I love the floor in Forever 21!  I would love to have floor like that in my house! So cool.



Us at Olive Garden.  I love that Kiley's little boy is just laying on the seat :)



Don't ask what we're doing here because I have no idea.

3 comments:

  1. Friends like that are the best! My friend Smartee is like that! We rarely talk on the phone, are terrible at keeping in touch but as soon as we get together it's as if not a moment has passed! I <3 her!

    Oh and those floors are amazing! I stayed in a fancy house when I was a nanny and they had bathrooms tiled with pebbles, it was so cool! =)

    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is my favorite picture of us to date. please frame it for me. and i will hang it above my bed. i love us three.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha would you really hang that above your bed? because that would be funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...