Friday, May 13, 2011

The Show Must Go On

So, if you are an Office fan, then you know that Michael left.  I was definitely sad to see him go.  I wondered how The Office could go on without the annoying glue that held the show together.  They brought in Will Ferrell (which I'm pretty sure the only good thing he's done is Elf) and it was . . . eh.  Last nights episode gave me hope again, that maybe it can still be funny. I was crackin up!

None of these have anything to do with last nights episdoe.  I just liked them.





I love Jim and Pam :)





Does anyone else ever do that? I do.



 Big butt.  Bigger Heart.  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...