Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Running Photography

Have you ever seen Yes Man?  In the movie, the main girl has a photography/running class and as they run they take pictures of what they see.  I thought it was a pretty funny idea, but I decided to try it out tonight.  Amberly and I went on a run in the canyon and I brought my camera along.  It was so nice running in the canyon.  And it was such a good run.

Be warned, some/most of them are blurry.  I was running after all.  It was actually really fun, and it takes your mind off the fact that your running.  So next time you go running, bring your camera :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...