Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Dear Mom,

You probably won't read this because we don't have the internet at our house, but that's okay because you'd probably need a sock :) (Inside joke)  I just want to tell you that you are the best mom in the world.  Thank you for always being there for me.  I know no matter what, you have my back.  You've been there for me through everything, and I'm glad we have the relationship that we do.  Thank you for letting me make my own mistakes, and for helping me clean up the pieces when I do.  You are the most selfless person I know, and I hope that one day I will be as good a mom as you.

Love you!

Happy Mothers Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...