Saturday, May 21, 2011

Birthday Party Cheese Cake Jelly Bean Boom!

Name that song!

If you are reading this, it means you survived the end of the world.  Congratulations!

Can you believe all the hype for that?  The guy who predicted it has got to be feeling pretty silly right about now.  What's funny is today was the best weather we have had all week.  Sunny.  Warm.  Dry.  It was great.

Me and Amberly went and got lunch after I got off of work.  We went to Chili's, because Chili's is delicious.  We heard "It's The End of the World" by R.E.M. while we were waiting for our food.  Coincidence?





And we got Chocolate Molten Cake because a) it was the end of the world, and b) even if it wasn't the end of the world, it is amazingness in the form of dessert.  Their White Chocolate one was better, but they don't have it anymore. Sad, huh?  I thought so.



I love the tile on their tables.  I always stare at it when I go there, because I have been trying to find tile like this so I can finish my table.  I bought an old table from D.I. awhile ago and painted it, and I was wanting to tile the top of it, but I could never find tiles that I liked.  I wonder if Chili's would notice if tiles were missing from the table . . . 



 Then we walked around the mall.  You should all be so proud, because I didn't buy anything.  But we did try on nerdy glasses and take pictures because we're cool like that.



Ashley and I went and saw the 4th Pirates movie.  I'll be honest, I wasn't that big of a fan.  It was really long, and dragged in some parts.  Although I did like looking at my pirate crush, Jack Sparrow.


Tomorrow I fully intend to sleep in.  My work schedule is killing me on my sleep.

Did you guess "It's The End Of The World" by R.E.M for the song in the title?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...