Thursday, April 21, 2011

run away . . .

Yesterday my little sister, who is 6 came, into my room with some serious news.  She looked very somber as she said, "Don't laugh, but on Saturday I'm running away."  Of course, I couldn't help but laugh at this point, because it was so dang cute! But I tried really hard and held it in.  My brother asked what episode of "The Brady Bunch" she had just watched because there is an episode where Cindy runs away.  We asked where she was going to go and she told she was going to live with the neighbors.  I told her we would really miss her and she gave me a big "good bye" hug. I asked her why she was going to live with the neighbors and she said, "They have fruit loops."

That's a pretty valid reason if you ask me.


courtesy weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...