Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank FRIDAY



1. Fridays are the best day of the week.  It doesn't matter how busy the day is (which tomorrow it's going to be) I know the next day is Saturday.  I've always loved Fridays.  There is just something happy about Fridays.

2. my family, my friends, the office, watching people trip and fall (slightly mean, but come on, it's kinda funny) the gospel, the smell of rain, good music, laughing til my stomach hurt, and scary pig face make me terribly happy.


3. Something that inspires me is seeing someone do something they didn't think they could.  I admire those people who just know that it's okay to fail, because that just means that you're that much closer to succeding.  I wish I was more like that.

4. If I had the day off today I would stay in bed sleep in, definitely.   Then I would probably stay in my pajamas all day and be lazy, because I've been running around like a crazy perosn lately.

5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is unique.  I wouldn't say I have a certain style.  If I like it, I make it fit.  I also LOVE thrift stores for decorating.  I love making things too.  One time my roommates were all gone and I was really bored so I took a Pace salsa jar that was empty and hot glued pennies too it to use as a flower vase.  It turned out pretty dang cool despite the fact I totally defaced government property.


6. Concerning politics I would say I'm independent.  I think political parties are the dumbest thing ever!  Pres. Washington warned about 4 things in his farewell speach when he was leaving the presidency, and politcal parties were one of them (yes I remember that fact all the way from 11th grade honors history, thank you Mr. Perkins)  I think people need to just decide what candidate has a better stand on the issue.  It shouldn't be dictated by politcal parties.

7. I'd like to go to Italy so I could see everything! My heck! So much to see! I would be there for a long time and just see everything and really experience Italy.  Not visit. Experience.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment about my blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more about the awesomeness of Friday! It's such a happy day! =)
    Oh, and your penny covered salsa jar sounds awesome! I once saw a bathroom that had a floor that was tiled with pennies! It looked amazing. Apparently it's cheaper than buying tiles!

    Happy Friday Sam!!!
    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...