Friday, April 29, 2011

Move along move along

So I moved into my new apartment today.  I remember how much I hate packing and carrying boxes.  And I somehow always manage to get the apartments that are on the third floor so I have to carry the huge boxes up three flights of stairs.  I'm counting that as my workout today.  I'm pretty sure I'll be sore tomorrow.  Ok, probably not that sore because my dad carried most of the heavy ones.


I'm still in the process of unpacking.  And I'm debating whether I should really decorate or not because I'm going to be moving again in August, so really, what's the point?

Oh, and can I get a hallelujah because I am done with finals!! Ya yeah!  I'm still waiting to see how I did in all of my classes.  I'm so excited to have the summer off.  I love my summers.  No school, no stress.  Why do you think I want to be a teacher?  The summers of course!  I've got my summer to do list down, and I'm excited to check some things off.  Lots of hiking, some cool projects, and lots of reading.  I can finally finish "Lord of the Flies." That book has taken me fooooooorrreeevveeerrr.

Well, I'm pooped.  Moving will do that to you.  I'm going to watch the Office online (it's Michael's last episode. *tear*) and take it easy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...