1. I am looking forward to this summer. I'm really excited to see what it holds. I just moved into my new apartment today. I'm a little aprehensive because I'm sharing a room, but it'll be good.
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is listening to disney music. And singing along, of course. And having disney music on my iPod. What can I say, Disney has some good music! Who cares if I'm 23? Not I.
3. My favorite car is a Subaru Outback or a Landrover. Or Landcruiser. I'm not picky. Ah, if only I were rich and could buy a land something or other. I don't even care which one.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be fall weather. I love it when it is a little chilly outside, and you have to wear a coat, but if you layer up you're ok. And the leaves are BEAutiful. The air is crisp. It's not wet because winter hasn't come yet. Ah, it's perfect.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is to do absolutely nothing. Just lay on my bed, or watch the Office. Or take a bath. Just as long as it involves me not having to do anything productive.
6. This weekend I will finish moving into my new apartment. I always realize how much crap I have when I have to box it all up.
7. If I were a color, I'd be brown because, it is such a calm, relaxing color. Don't you think? It can go with lot's of other colors. It's simple, yet deep.