It's Fill in the Blank Friday! You know what that means? It's almost the weekend! I, for one, am very excited. Even though this weekend brings nothing but homework, I get to sleep in, watch movies, and stay in my pajamas all weekend if I want to. I just might do that . . .
1. My favorite daily responsibility is, showering. Yes I consider this a responsibility. I love a hot shower. I usually take my time in the shower too. I hate the after part when I have to blow dry my hair and put on my face. But the shower . . . that's the best.
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, while in school it's homework. I actually hate feeling like I have to do something. If I have to clean my room, I dread it. If I have to clean the kitchen I hate it. But if I just do it, it's not so bad. I'm still working on the just doing it part.
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is usually Italian, but it does depend on my mood. Italian is my favorite food group. I may be biased because I LOVE Italy, but you have to admit, it's pretty good.
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is anything that's fast and easy. I am a lazy cook, and rarely cook a meal. I would rather have someone else cook.
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is when I was in 6th grade a reporter from a newspaper came because our class was doing a huge project on China. He interviewed me and used my quote in the newspaper. And as if that's not cool enough, he came later that year when my class went to space camp and used my quote again! So I was pretty much a famous 6th grader!
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish that I would never have to worry about money, that I would make it to the Celestial kingdom, and that I could read people's minds. But I'd have an on/off switch, so I wouldn't read them all the time.
7. My biggest pet peeve is slow drivers. I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think of right now