Friday, April 08, 2011

Fill in the Blank FRIDAY

Today was my last day in field :(  They put you in there long enough to get attatched and then you're done.  It was great though.  They all wrote notes, and one of the girls (my favorite) wrote me a poem.  It was so cute!  I am very glad it's Friday though! This week wiped me out and I am looking forward to sleeping in.


1. Something that makes me a great friend is: I am a good listener.  I would rather be listening than talking.


2. I am: an office fanatic.  If you've read my blog previously you probably already know this, but it is my favorite. I tie The Office into daily life if I can.  And in my field experience reviews I am using Office characters as students names.




3. I am not: a fan of peas.  In fact I hate them.  With a passion.  If I were to go on Fear Factor and they made me eat peas as the gross thing they make people eat, I would probably lose. Ughh.


4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be: quiet, creative, undecisive.


5. Something I'm really cheap about is: well, to an extent, everything.  I have a problem with spending a lot of money on something. Whether it's clothes or shoes or food.  But what I end up doing is buying lots of little things I don't need that are inexpensive, when I really could just save my money and buy the big thing I want. 


6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is: if it's something I really, really want I'll buy it no matter the cost.  I know this slightly contradicts the last question, but if I really love something I'll buy it. 


7. I would trade a day in my life for a day in someone else's.  I'm not sure who yet, but wouldn't it be cool to spend a day as someone else.  I think I'd want to be a boy, because I honestly have no idea what they are thinking most of the time.  It'd be interesting to spend a day as someone else.  I'm always interested in what people are thinking and what's going on inside someone's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...