From Lauren at The Little Things We Do
1. Something that makes me a great friend is: I am a good listener. I would rather be listening than talking.
2. I am: an office fanatic. If you've read my blog previously you probably already know this, but it is my favorite. I tie The Office into daily life if I can. And in my field experience reviews I am using Office characters as students names.
3. I am not: a fan of peas. In fact I hate them. With a passion. If I were to go on Fear Factor and they made me eat peas as the gross thing they make people eat, I would probably lose. Ughh.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be: quiet, creative, undecisive.
5. Something I'm really cheap about is: well, to an extent, everything. I have a problem with spending a lot of money on something. Whether it's clothes or shoes or food. But what I end up doing is buying lots of little things I don't need that are inexpensive, when I really could just save my money and buy the big thing I want.
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is: if it's something I really, really want I'll buy it no matter the cost. I know this slightly contradicts the last question, but if I really love something I'll buy it.
7. I would trade a day in my life for a day in someone else's. I'm not sure who yet, but wouldn't it be cool to spend a day as someone else. I think I'd want to be a boy, because I honestly have no idea what they are thinking most of the time. It'd be interesting to spend a day as someone else. I'm always interested in what people are thinking and what's going on inside someone's head.