Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Superman vs. Superman

I am a HUGE superman fan.  I love him.  Not just because he is quite gorgeous (he's Superman, of course he's gorgeous) but because he really is the best superhero out there.  So when I found out they were making another Superman movie, I was pretty excited.  But, while I am stoked they are coming out with another Superman movie, I don't know how I feel about the guy they are getting to play Superman.  

In Superman Returns they had Brandon Routh.  And pretty much I was in love with him :)



And for the new Superman they have casted Henry Cavill.  




Ok, he's not bad.  He's actually pretty cute, BUT I think I'm still a fan of Brandon as Superman.


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. i had a feeling that you would blog about this :) i think he's sexy.!!! you love the other one more because its a "first love" sort of thing.. hehe.. can we go see it together?! yummy yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...