Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"be happy, for this moment, this moment is your life."

So I was reading something somewhere, I don't remember where, and it was talking about how she had gone to Greece and she was living solely in the present at that moment.  Not worrying about yesterday, or tomorrow.  Just living.  Being in the moment.  I loved that.  It really got me thinking because how many times do I forget to live because i'm fretting about the past or worrying about the future.  Honestly, what can I really do about either of those things right now?  Yes, I can prepare, and yes, that's important, but what good is preparation if I forget to live right now?  I need to learn to savor the moment.  To be happy with exactly what I have, when I have it. 

So you know those things that you always tell yourself that some day, when you're settled, or when you're graduated, or when you're this, or that, you'll do.  I'm gonna do them. 



So here's to living in the moment.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...