Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The one where I was sick

My body has turned against me.  It was doing really good about not getting sick this whole semester, and then it said, "Oh you have field experience these next few weeks? Pshhh.  How about a cold, Sam?"  I didn't think it was very nice.  Now all I want to do is lay in bed and watch movies or sleep.  And a nice bowl of chicken noodle soup would be amazing right now.  I've been drinking EmergenC like crazy.  I'm hoping that helps this go away soon (fingers crossed).

Wanna hear the most inspired quote by a kindergartner?



Pretty great, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...