1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is
2. Today I am thankful for the fact that the weekend is here. I have been having the worst hair week ever, and I had two (sorta three) presentations this week, and I put on a dress today for a presentation and realized it had a huge stain on it after I was gone. So yeah, I'm excited for the weekend.
3. My best friend is my sisters and Ashley and Amberly.
4. A quirky thing about me is i hi-lite things to do in my planner according to order of importance. Pink means "Do today" Orange is "Need to do soon, like this week" Blue and Yellow are just "This is coming up, you'll have to do it soon." Yeah I'm super organized (hahaha, not)
5. This weekend I have no idea what I'll be doing. Sleeping for sure. Cleaning. Laundry. And hopefully something exciting :)
6. Something that worries me is doing my field for school in a couple weeks. I'll actually be going into a classroom of real live 4th grade students and teaching them. Ahhh!
7. On my night stand you would find a lamp, a quote tile thingy, a little bird statue, 3 books: (A Year with C.S. Lewis, Stand A Little Taller, and another quote book by Sheri Dew but I can't remember the name) my water bottle, and my cell phone.