Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project 365 / Current Read Update


The sky was beautiful today.  I love the sky.  It is one of my favorite things about the earth.  Seriously, everytime you look at it, you just have to stop and stare.  It's beautiful.  Never the same day after day.  This was today's 365.


I really need to start carrying around my camera, because my 3.0 M phone camera doesn't cut it for some things.  Also, if anyone wants to buy me a really nice Digital SLR, I would love you forever :)

I started a new current read.  I finished The Great Gatsby a couple weeks ago, and I have to say, it really is a good book.  If you haven't read it, don't read these next few sentences, but it's interesting that both Tom and Daisy were having an affair and both the people they were having an affair with die, so they're left together.  Kinda an interesting twist, Mr. Fitzgerald.

My new current read is "The Grapes of Wrath" by John Steinbeck.  I'm only on the second chapter and already I'm in love with his use of language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...