Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Want These So Bad!!

I want a pair of boots.

Really bad.

Not even these exact ones, just some like these.

The chestnut color ones.


And I've been looking everywhere and can't find them.  And anywhere online seems to not have my size or that color.  Fate is not on my side in getting these boots.  Maybe it's trying to tell me that I don't really need the boots.  That I should save my money and not buy boots.  BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE!

So if anyones knows a place that sells cute boots that are chestnut brown color and really cheap because I am poor, please pass the information along because I really really want a pair :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...