Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

So, I don't really know what happened, but I guess one of the sprinklers in our backyard broke, so last night our backyard was turned into an a frozen ice land.  Literally.  It was so cold that the water would almost instantly turn to ice and it's covering almost all of the backyard.
















I guess none of the water stayed directly around the sprinkler head so this is the design that was made. So cool!


This is what the ground was covered with, little balls of ice, like it froze in water drops.





Doesn't this just make you cold? Brrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...