1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is honestly I don't really have one that I'm ashamed to admit I watch. I don't watch a whole lot of stuff on T.V. I usually wait until it comes out on DVD and buy it if I want to watch it.
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is an old pajama shirt that used to be my moms. It is the freakin bomb. It has a bunch of different barbies on it from different years, like there's one from 1964, and another from 1970 something. It is so old and raggedy and it has a huge, and I mean HUGE whole in the side so you can pretty much see everything, but I still wear it to bed.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is chocolate. Always chocolate. Or clothing. I am a sucker for Target, and if I go in there I usually come out with something that I didn't intend to buy. But it's usually cute :)
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is I blog :) That's usually when I get most of my blogging done is at work.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is chocolate. Well, I don't know about could give up. But I probably should because I eat it too much. But I never, ever will.
6. A little indulgence that I have is eating late at night. I love eating late at night. The bad thing is who craves apples or broccoli or anything healthy after ten p.m.? no one. So it's usually food that's bad for me, but grease tasts so much better after ten p.m.
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is lol, right now it's my whole bedroom. I have been so busy that my poor room has been so neglected. Seriously, I haven't made my bed in probably two weeks, at least. And you can only see patches of my floor, which is actually pretty good.