1. Giving is the best feeling. It feels good giving to someone and seeing them get all excited.
2. Receiving is fun :) I like getting presents.
3. The best gift I ever received was a camera. I really wanted a film camera so I could take a photography class and my mom kept telling me not to be disappointed Christmas morning when I didn't get a camera. But then I found film in my stocking :)
4. The best gift I ever gave was a quote book to my sister. Last year for Christmas we were supposed to make our gifts that we gave for our family drawing. My little sister loves quotes so I made a pretty sweet quote book that had a button on the front to close it, and I had modge podged really cute purple vintage looking paper on the outside. It was cool.
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is outgoingness. Is that a word? I don't think so, but that's alright. I'm pretty shy, so it'd be nice to be a little more outgoing and willing to put myself out there.
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is happiness. I wish everyone was happy with life.
7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was I actually can't think of anything.