Friday, December 17, 2010

Fill in the Blank




1.   Giving is  the best feeling.  It feels good giving to someone and seeing them get all excited.

2.  Receiving is  fun :) I like getting presents.

3.  The best gift I ever received was a camera.  I really wanted a film camera so I could take a photography class and my mom kept telling me not to be disappointed Christmas morning when I didn't get a camera.  But then I found film in my stocking :)  

4.  The best gift I ever gave was a quote book to my sister. Last year for Christmas we were supposed to make our gifts that we gave for our family drawing.  My little sister loves quotes so I made a pretty sweet quote book that had a button on the front to close it, and I had modge podged really cute purple vintage looking paper on the outside.  It was cool. 

5.  Something intangible that I wish I could receive is outgoingness.  Is that a word? I don't think so, but that's alright.  I'm pretty shy, so it'd be nice to be a little more outgoing and willing to put myself out there.

6.  Something intangible that I wish I could give is happiness.  I wish everyone was happy with life.

7.  The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was I actually can't think of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...