Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Blog

So, I'm starting a blog. Due to persistent bugging from my good friend Ashley, I have finally caved in and created one. I don't keep a journal very well so maybe this will count. So a little about me: I'm currently living in Logan, UT, working for the summer and starting school up again in a couple weeks (Yikes!). I'm going into graphic design and teaching and I'm pretty excited about it. It seems there's no end in sight for school to be over, but it'll be fun. I work at Convergys, which is a call center, so I take inbound calls for Comcast High Speed Internet. It's alright, it pays the bills, and in the mean time I save the internet world one comcast customer at a time. My family lives in Lehi, and I miss them alot. I'm the oldest of 8 so there is never a dull moment at my house. Especially since my sister, Melissa, started working at Thanksgiving point, and keeps bringing home random animals like goats, sheep, ducks, and chickens. It's great. Especially when Aubrey chases the duck around the yard and the duck is freaking out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...