Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday

Saturday's are the days I work for all week long.  Don't get me wrong, I love my job and the week is great.  But you can't beat waking up without an alarm, being able stay in bed as long as you want, and taking naps during the day.  (Notice all of my pros for Saturday are about sleep? Hmmm.)  Today was a pretty good saturday.  I woke up on my own at 6:30 am, which wasn't the greatest but I fell back asleep and woke up around 9:30 which was fantastic.  I went to the temple, came home and read, took a nap, went to a pumpkin patch with my sisters, watched some Parks and Recreation, got some sweet new slippers, and ate some 5 guys.  All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good Saturday.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...