- Watched almost the entire 8th season of Grey's Anatomy. Only a few more episodes left. I sure hope Lexi and Sloan end up together because they are perfect together.
- Worked. Blah. Only for 4 hours a day so I really can't complain. Next week will be more hours which is good. And bad.
- Went to a baseball game. UVU vs. BYU and UVU won. Take that BYU!
- Went to The Black Keys and Arctic Monkey's concert. So good! Like, so good!
- Saw Avengers!! Ahhh! This movie was amazing and I was highly impressed. My favorite quote:
Thor: He's my brother
Natasha Romanoff: He killed 80 people in 2 days
Thor: ...He's adopted
Ha! Love that movie. I want to see it again now.