- Chilling in the hammock with Briar.
- Last time studying for math. Good riddance Math 2020. I hope I never see your face again.
- Picture I took on a run.
- Went and saw Titanic in 3D. That movie will always be a favorite.
- Went on a run with Amberly on the Utah Lake Trail where we were attacked by swarms of mosquitoes.
- Chill night with the roommate. Got ice cream, ate popcorn and strawberries and watched Mission Impossible 4.
- Had a sleepover with the little sis.
- Feeding the ducks :) I love that there is a duck pond on my walk to church.
- Almost stepped on this little guy. Good thing I'm a cautious runner.
- Went to my first baseball game. UVU vs. BYU! UVU won, woot!
- Black Keys and The Arctic Monkey's concert! Yay!
- I love the smell of freshly cut grass. It reminds me of summer.
- Avengers!! Freakin' love that movie! I want to see it again.
- Took family pictures (more to come).
- Cookie dough! Normally I don't like peanut butter cookies, but when Aunt Flo is in town and you are craving sugar and these are the only ingredients you have, they work just fine.
Monday, May 07, 2012
The Past Couple of Weeks in Pictures
Sorry friends, I am a total slacker at updating my Project 365. Here is the past two weeks: