Friday, April 13, 2012

New Read.

I finished Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone today and started a new read.  I love that I'm getting more time to read now.

My new read is "I Am The Messenger" by Markus Zusak.  I've been wanting to read this for awhile and got it for Christmas, but I forgot about it.  I'm tellin ya, I'm losing my mind these days.



Also, have you seen I Am Sam?  If not, you need to watch it.  Like, today.  It is such a good movie.  The story is awesome.  The music is amazing! (I am a sucker for anything Beatles). You'll laugh.  You'll cry.  Okay, I'm going to go watch it now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...