Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter






I love Easter.  All the trees are blooming.  It's warm (well, in Utah that's never a given this time of year). It's a great time to sit back and reflect on the amazing gift we've been given by our Savior.  This Easter was spent babysitting four little boys, and it was fun to be able to hide their Easter baskets.  We also dyed Easter eggs and had a little egg hunt.

Favorite quotes from the weekend:

Conversation between me and two of the boys I babysat:
Alec: "Can we have frozen pizza for dinner?"
Me: "Yes."
KyKy: "Nooooo! I don't want frozen pizza, I want cooked pizza!"

Alec: "How old are you?"
Me: 24
Alec: "24 and you're still not married?"
Me: Nope.
Alec: "Wow."

Me: "You need to shuffle the cards."
Ky Ky: "Everyday I'm shufflin" followed by a shuffling dance.

Also, I am in the opinion that candy tastes better in egg form.  Anyone agree?

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...