Friday, February 03, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday





1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is     traveling the world.  I would go everywhere.  And I mean everywhere people.  I would also buy a RV and drive through all the states.  It would rock  .

2.    Smelling books    is something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be     "Death by Homework".  It would be a horror film     .

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are     Finding out if I get an internship or not   ,   Seeing "The Vow"   and      seeing "Star Wars: Phantom Menace" in the movie theater  .

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is  hmmm, this is a good one.  I actually don't sing in the shower, so I don't have a favorite .

6.  If I found out that the production of    books    was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.  With all the nooks and kindles, it may happen one day.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is   taking baths.

5 comments:

  1. haha ok i really laughed when i read you movie title.. it's so true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooo! I am bound and determined that books will NEVER go out of production. Everyone in my family owns a Kindle except me for that very reason. I am a hard core "real" book reader who loves my local library and Barnes and Noble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't sing in the shower. i think we're two of the few, but that just means we have talents elsewhere, ha ;)

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! Smelling book IS NOT weird. I do it, too.
    Also, I love the way new shoes smell. Now, THAT, is weird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't sing in the shower {never have either!} and The Vow? super excited. mainly because Channing Tatum is a babe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...