Happy New Year!! Doesn't the year 2012 have a good ring to it? It's gonna be a great year, I can feel it. I have high aspirations for this year. I made some goals and I am determined to stick to them. Most of the time I don't make it past January, but there is a first time for everything. I started my Project 365 blog (which I will be revamping soon, because it is in dyer need or a makeover) again today and so I was a little camera happy, ergo my day in pictures.
- I got ready and went to church with the roommate.
- Headed to my parents after church and played some games with Aubrey and Issac.
- My mom made Bruschetta that was amazingly good.
- Watched my 16 year old sister and my 6 year old sister tackle each other, a common occurrence.
- Did some laundry. See that shirt with the people on it? That is my favorite shirt of all time. It was my mom's and I sleep in it. It has a giant (seriously ginormous) hole in the armpit of it but I don't care. I will never get rid of that shirt.
- Watched Isaac attempt to get Harley (our dog) out of the house. Harley: 1 Isaac: 0
- The Count of Monte Cristo and ate Don Julio Chips with Queso. My brother went off forever about the Don Julio chips. "Ooooh, Don Julio. Answer the door! There's a girl for you! Don Julio! The Door! It's Sofia, she has a flower in her hair! Don Julio, the door! Oh wait, Don Julio, it's the pizza man." Imagine all of that being said in a high-pitched imitation of a Mexican woman.
- Made a budget (that I am determined to stick to) and read my scriptures.
- Finished the night with a bath and watching Fantastic Mr. Fox