I saw this on Elise's blog so I thought I would join in. Now that school is out I have nothing to do with my spare time. (Correction: I have plenty to do but I spend it answering questions about Christmas.) If you join in, let me know! I want to read your answers!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? It depends on the size of the presents. If it can be wrapped without then it usually is. Where's the excitement in a non-wrapped present?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Negative. But I would really like to kiss someone under some.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Day after Thanksgiving. That is also when the Christmas music can be brought out.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Sopa de Seca. I have no idea if that's how it's spelled, but we have this every Christmas eve. Soooooo good. I can't even explain how good it is. Ahh, I can't wait until Christmas eve now.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? The year my dad had cancer. That's my favorite Christmas so far.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Truth about Santa? What do you mean? . . .
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep, we open our pajama's. We always try to talk my mom into letting us open another present, but it usually doesn't work.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We have two trees. One of them is the "kids" tree and it has all the cheesy, old ornaments and the ones we made in school. Then we have another tree that my mom decorates that has little bells and angel ornaments with a star on top.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it :)
12. Can you ice skate? Yeah, but nothing fancy. I can stay up and go around the rink. That's about it.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I got a Canon Rebel for Christmas when I wanted to take a film photo class. That was the best ever!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with my family, and remembering the real reason we are celebrating.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pretzels dipped in chocolate. And caramel. Oh and sugar cookies.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Wearing our new pajama's that we got on Christmas Eve.
17. What tops your tree? A star
18. Which do you prefer: giving or getting? I would be lying if I said I didn't like getting presents. I mean my Twitter ID is buysamapresent, so clearly I like presents. But I do love giving presents. I always try to get something I think the person would really like and really put a lot of thought into it.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Eh. They're alright.
20. Favorite Christmas show? "It's a Wonderful Life"
21. Saddest Christmas song? "It Could Happen Again" by Collin Raye. Bittersweet.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Trans Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo"