So, I realized I totally forgot do to Fill in the Blank last week. Oh well. Here is this weeks, a little early.
1. Love is all you need .
2. Being in love feels like a lot of things. At first it's the nervous stomach, gonna throw up but kinda like it feeling. This is the same stage as butterflies and stomach summersaults. And then, after awhile, it feels content and safe.
3. My favorite quote about love is "Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two." (Well, this is one of them).
4. The most important thing in a relationship is trust .
5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is ha, I have a few. No sense of humor, lying, and smell. I know the smell is weird, but I am funny about smells and if the guy doesn't have a good natural smell, it's not happening .
6. The way I show love in my relationships is by doing little things for the other person. The little things make the big things .
7. I love ?