Saturday, December 24, 2011

1st Annual Sands Sister Dance Party



crop images


Sometimes we like to have dance parties.  This year was the 1st Annual Sands Sister Dance Party.  We even created an event on Facebook that you had to RSVP to, it was that legit.

That last picture is my favorite!  I was trying to take a picture of my nails and my camera focused on what was behind it and caught these faces, ha!  Ashley is doing that on purpose, Alli, yeah I have no idea what she's doing.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

  1. can i please be a special guess next year!? i want to comeeeee.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I had an unofficial dance party last night! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...