1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud so all can hear .
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is the spirit there is. Doesn't everyone seem happier around Christmas? At work I've been telling people to "Have a Merry Christmas" and people get all happy after that. Christmas is a happy time .
3. The holiday season is a time for reflection. It's good to think about the past year and where you want to go the next year .
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is peppermint ice cream. And sopa de seca! I can't wait to eat that Christmas Eve
5. I will be spending Christmas with my family. Just a typical Sands family Christmas.
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) give, always. I like buying presents for people, especially when I know they'll really like it. But I'm not gonna lie, I like getting presents too. . .
7. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. It has yet to snow and stick for more than a few hours here in Utah. What the heck is up with that?