Monday, November 07, 2011

Old friends, Cabins, & Sugar.

Weekends where I don't have to work are the best.  I slept in until 10 on Saturday and then stayed in bed until around noon.  Showered at one.  Wrote a lesson plan.  Watched some movies.  It rocked.  Later that night, my friend Dan, who I knew from Snow College, was in town so a bunch of us met up with him to get some dinner.


Sunday, my family, well most of us, headed up the canyon to help watch my dad fix a fire place.  My mom brought the bag of Halloween candy and I'm pretty sure I ate my body weight in fun-size candy bars. The cabin we were at was freezing so we sat under blankets while I made Aubrey run up and down the stairs and do about 50 jumping jacks so she could get the sugar out of her system.

how to make a gif










1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...